- The globalized world seems to have come to a standstill – a catastrophe for the capitalist economic system, but a success in the fight against climate change?
- What impact will the measures against the spread of Covid-19 have on the European Union?
- How should the EU Asylum policy be reformed regarding the inhumane conditions of asylum seekers at the EU borders?
How can the current humanitarian catastrophe be managed?
- To what extent will the Covid-19 pandemic change the social order and the social system?
- Now the limits of our health system are becoming clear – what can we learn from the crisis?
- Will a pandemic show us the education system of tomorrow?
Please feel free to choose any other focus related to the issue of Covid-19. We are looking forward to your personal ideas and perspectives.
Are you interested?
Please send your contribution to Rebecca Trixa (email@example.com). Due to the recent events and the fact that this topic will accompany us for an unknown period of time, we have refrained from a deadline. You can orient yourself by our content guidelines. If you have any questions concerning the guidelines or the article in general, please do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).